I'm interested in:
- Investing for retirement - accumulating wealth
- Investment management in retirement - preserving wealth
- How much money do I need to start investing?
- I have a lump sum - where do I invest it?
- I just sold my Farm - how do I make sure my money doesn't run out before I do?
- UK Pension or Aussie Super Transfers
- How do I know you're not running one of those Ponzi schemes?
- What's an Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA)?
Investments through Keystone Advice Group have the following security protections in place for you:
- We never have any access to your money at any stage - never.
- We use independent research from Mercer and FNZC
- All funds and products we use are approved by the AMP Investment Committee, so you have the backing of one of NZ's oldest and biggest institutions
- You can view your investments 24x7 online with our platform WealthView
- We do not take any commissions on any investment ever. So you know that the advice is untainted.
Why not take a 2 minute Tour of the WealthView Wrap Investment Platform and see how it works.